Saturday, December 4, 2010

TOP TEN LIBERIAN CELEBERITY HOTTEST MEN TO LUST AFTER!!

B-face is super lucky that he sings very well first. That's all I can say about that. B-face made my top ten hottest men list when he joined LSV bad boy Legit L. C. Mia to shoot "it's on tonight"  wow what a hot video!

After I saw their video, I fell in love with B-face everything about him. B-Face is my Cholate in my dream, he make me want to ask him to marry me!!
 Deizi Dunbar  made my Top 10 Hottest Man list the first time I ever seen him on TV. It was a movie and he was rexing . Man I never forgot his name. I went to see Heartless Lover  the Liberian movie just because he was in them.

Emmanel Mensah Yes. I do like him best kinda dirty looking. Yummy.

He made my Top Ten Hot Guys list.  he played inlots of Nollywood movies. That is also busted life is one of his best movies of all time, made my Top 10 Hottest Men List too.

I do own this DVD, and I do watch it fairly often. I do believe that if I were a lesbian Diamond Sonpon would make my Top Ten Hottest Women list. Great cast in that movie!
 Legit L. C. Mia is one of the kind! he is sexy, smart, bad boy type, he just look perfect. He the kind of man I would love to be traped on an island with forever, imagin that really happen? Yumm babe am getting hot right now! Legit first single he did was with B-face, "it's on tonight" lov lov that song!!
 Chris Desheild (in my Chris voice) "Babe I know oh oh I can set your heart free" wow everytime I look at him, my heart get set free! who won't to go to bed just listening to his amazing voice? he is just the perfect size for any kind of woman.
 Black Diamond is a good singer, he is the real deal! his sexy locks makes women go nut over him, his color is very dark and lovely.
 Gerogee Bee is very sexy and talented, his awesome voice, his perfect smile, his charms takes your breath away to another planet.
 Daniel Collins have just the perfect model body to die for, his skin looks smooth, clean, and soft what else can i say about Mr. Collins expect that his sexyness is one in a million!
 what can i say about our one and only Jaway? yumm he is strong, sexy, beautiful voice, he is package with the whole deal as well, wow what a man to look at.
 Augustus Cole is cute!!

1 comment:

  1. Looking to relocate to Liberia as a single woman and was wondering if the men were good looking.

    ReplyDelete